RoYaL-Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RoYaL-Nation

M40A5-GAMINGS, CLAN NEWS, CLAN TUTS, AND MORE

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inClans RosterTryout Here

RoYaL's editor here.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoYaL Editor
RoYaL ROOKIE
RoYaL ROOKIE

Rep : 0

RoYaL's editor here. Empty
PostSubject: RoYaL's editor here.   RoYaL's editor here. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:38 am

Hey guys, some of you might not know me but I am RoYaL's editor. If you want anything edited and I mean anything please send me a PM or message me on xbox live or send me a email. I am going to be changing my name to RoYaL Montage or RoYaL Editor when I get microsoft points. Very Happy Also, if you think I am decent for a editor than check out my Youtube page to see if you like my editing. I also do web design and GFX. I have been editing for Five years and I have been doing web design and GFX for two years. So, I hope you enjoy. Below is contact information of me.

Gamertag: BnG Predator
Email: Pokematt1494@Hotmail.com
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/PokemattisMattallica

If you want anything edited, please upload your clips to a file server (Megaupload, fileshare, zshare, mediafire etc..) and send the links in a Email or PM and tell me what you want it for like just a little clip sync clip, killcams clip, montage etc...

Below is my time spent on certain projects:

Montages: 2-3 weeks editing time. If you get me the clips faster for your montage than it might be a week and a half.
Little sync clips: 1-2 days.
Killcam edits: 1-2 days
and more.

I would also like to thank RoYaL Aimbotz for recruiting me. Very Happy
- RoYaL Editor
Back to top Go down
RoYaL InCepTioN
RoYaL ROOKIE
RoYaL ROOKIE

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: RoYaL's editor here.   RoYaL's editor here. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:25 am

Hey that sounds good. I'm getting my capture card this week end so you will be hearing from me. My gt is ddcas30.
Back to top Go down
RoYaL LoBBiiEz
Admin
Admin
RoYaL LoBBiiEz

Rep : 10000

PostSubject: Re: RoYaL's editor here.   RoYaL's editor here. EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 9:21 pm

I will send you my nesxt set of clips and my intros,i edit myself so id like to see how you do. uhh some of my editing is on youtubecom/glggaming. you gotta do better than that. i hope you do bc im getttin tired of editing my stuff.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/glggaming
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RoYaL's editor here.   RoYaL's editor here. Empty

Back to top Go down

RoYaL's editor here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RoYaL-Nation :: Montages-
Jump to: